Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PIMP MY WIFE: episode I


Finally got to do Khali on My today! My is the amazing girl I live with. Also known as the wife!
She wanted my and her version of Khali. Think it's gonna be pretty neat when we get some colors in it!
The 666 was there before... didm't want to cover it.. kinda fitted with the image of death. haha...
Nice session. 


Also did some 5 minute art...
Sometimes I just like to sit down, take out my charcoal and a big paper and doodle something... Of course.. It turned out to be a skull. haha... Gave it to Caroline.. 
More of these will come!


Tomorrow Linda will be in Oslo! My best friend and partner in crime. Hopefully we will get some necri art put together while she is here. 
Stay tuned...


Soundtrack of today: TAAKE - Nattestid ser porten vid IIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM