Friday, April 8, 2011

UPDATES FROM AROUND

Yes. Been lazy lately with updates.. been a lot of stress and not much finished work to put up.. But finally it starts to get better!
I know I can't update this page without putting up something you people can look at! here is two ones I finished lately;

Finally done with this one!! Always a pleasure and a good time tattooing Lisbeth.
First time I met her was a bar here in Oslo. Then she came to me and got to little swallows on her leg when I was still an apprentice. I remember she was really nervous. haha!!! This was actually the first tattoo I started on at Art & Soul! Fun! Good memories...

Fetus skulls, skulls, macabre things.. things with wings. Everything that is creepy has a place in my heart. A guy in Helsinki was so kind to let me do this one on him.. Thank you! Really a lot of fun... hehe..

Other than that.. Spring is finally here in Oslo. Been skateboarding today. Still a little overtired and messed up, but the sun really helps!! Hoping for better times next week!!!

SOUNDTRACK OF TODAY; BIGBANG - summer rain

1 comment:

  1. Hello Trine! Thank you very mutch for doing the skull and the name @ Helsinki ink 2011... They are really cool..
    Maybe we'll meet next year!!!

    -Nicke-

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM