Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BERLIN TATTOO CONVENTION 2011

Always so much fun at the Berlin Convention... just like last year, I travelled with one of my closest friends and a fellow artist working here in Oslo at Lucky 7 Tattoo; Nick Morte.


Like last year, since we just simply LOVE Berlin, it was more a vacation than an actual working trip. hehe...

Me in east of Berlin

Nick in east of Berlin

We were only there for 4 days, but was able to do more sightseeing then actually planned! First day we went straight to my favorite store; HARDWAX to by some vinyls that my dear neighbour at home orderes. I was able to buy some nice music and other goods myself. After that, dinner with one of my good friends FAT from Spain; and straight to The Pub with some tequilas.

Outside HARDWAX.


Coolest door in the world

HARDWAX

The next day was the first day of convention. Me and Nick was sharing booth like always. Loads of fun and so many people to talk with....
One of the coolest things with conventions is that you always meet people you know from other travels. Old friends  and new friends.


I did a poppy on this really cute girl; and some other small stuff. Nick was allready booked in,  and did a nice halfsleeve!



All in all; one of the best conventions in a while; and I am coming back next year for sure!!!
Next year is gonna be busy. &é different countries; stay tuned! The tour is on!!!!

Nick Morte in Berlin 
Cool street art in Berlin!!! Wanna take it home

Nick buying art at the Convention
BERLIIIIIIN 
Me with the cool artwork

1 comment:

  1. Åh ser ut som det var en bra tur! Kjenner jeg savner dere litt (:

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM