Thursday, August 26, 2010

DID SOME MORE ON THE JAPANESE LEG SLEEVE

Sveinung has to be one of my favorite customers. Big stuff, he sits like a champ everytime, and I can basically do whatever I want on the design; with of course some ideas from him.

This time we took 2 days in a row! Started with the upper part, the thigh, the geisha face and hanya. After some hours his skin was really sore, so we continued with the lower part the next day.



With this speed, we might get it done in a couple of months... but big things like this takes time!!!
I would love to do some more japanese/oriental. I really love the designs, the flow, and how it works with the body.
Just so beautiful and classic. Never goes out of style.




We found out to make a cricket on his lower part. Uts gonna be colored green and brown... I always wanted to make one.. so I loved his idea!



And some more news:
I am going to New Orleans in the end of October.
The Voodoo covention will be at the Halloween weekend; 29-31th of October. And I will stay there for 2 weeks.
I you wanna get some work done, send me an e-mail on ancientskintattoo@gmail.com
I am almost fullbooked at the convention, but will be glad to take appointments during the week too;)

2 comments:

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM