Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE BEFORE

I just had the most beautiful moment of my life.
Just got up in the mountains after visiting the Stavanger convention this weekend.
I went for a little walk to one of my favorite places by the water...
I sat down watching the sun go down and suddenly a blue butterfly came and sat down on my finger. I wished that moment could last forever.
I really dont wanna go home yet. Too much stress in the big city. Too much assholes and rockstars.
I really hope things get better there soon, because my work, my whole life is in Oslo...

I will get back to the city early tomorrow. Then I will draw all day and I have a couple of things to fix, then back on work on Thursday!
So I am sorry; I am a little slow with sketches at the moment, because there is just so much stuff to do.

Bookings will still happen through ancientskintattoo@gmail.com

Take care,
Grimm.

1 comment:

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM