Thursday, December 16, 2010

HELLDORADO

Still sick, but managed to get up and tattoo Mads today.
We touched up some stuff I did when I was an apprentice.. and I filled in his "bad ass leg" with a mini hanya mask! Fun! Would love to do more small japanese stuff!!!!
Not the best picture.. taken with my crappy mobile camera.. Will probably have a better one when it's all healed up and ready to shine! haha...

Other than that.. been very busy. This is just not the time to be sick..
Christmas soon, so I'm going home to my hometown the 22nd. Before that; one sleeve and two body suits has to be inked. So.. all booked up before christmas, but we do have gift cards at the studio, and then you will get 20% off! Good deal huh??

I will be back the 2nd of January. The studio opens again at 3rd. Starting to get very booked up in January, so if you wanna get some ink be fast!
ancientskintattoo@gmail.com


Me and Kaia will work in Steinkjer at studio XM3 from the 10th till' 16th of January. So if you live up in the north and wanna get tattooed, feel free to book also! Really looking forward to that week. Fun getting away from Oslo sometimes:)

Gonna be relaxing getting home and chill for a week now. Been a crazy year, and I have the feeling next year is gonna be insane! So many projects, travels and plans!

Here is a picture of Sveinung's leg I am doing right now. Bold lined old school japanese with a weird twist. Hopefully I will have time to book him in till' january again and get it done. Can't wait to take a picture of it and show you guys the whole thing!

Wish I could have projects like this every day!!!

We are also planning some cool weekends at the studio.. Pirate Saturdays!!!
As some know... I love pirates. Quentin, my boss is a pirate.. so.. what is better with a Saturday filled with Rum, pirate tattoos, pirate art and partying?
Nothing beats that.

Ship o hoy..
I'm going to bed.

Hopefully better tomorrow.


Live.Love.Tattoo



Soundtrack of the day:
CONCRETE BLONDE- Mexican Moon
(Really gets me through these days of sickness, and it makes me think of you.. yes you...)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.. Det er så konge å ha ræva ute på internett. :D

    Ses når dere åpner studioet igjen!

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM