Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ROLLIN'



It's been a hectic week. Sorry for not updating the blog, been sick and stressed out. Felt bad if the customers had to wait until next year to finish their tattoos, so the mask is on and the game is on!

I am leaving for Haugesund AKA Hell City in 6 hours to be with my family for the christmas. But first, this is what I've been doing lately;

Finished this cool and crazy colored own on Mari today. She wanted some unique colors on this design, and it was a lot of fun! 
It is on the side of her lower back. Eventually we will build more on it. Gonna be fun to do some more crazy stuff on the background and the other colorful creatures she wants!


Half heeled and half fresh in this pic. Better picture will come around when she is in the studio again and it's all healed up...


Yesterday Geggi was in. Not often I have the chance to do something on him because he lives far away, but it's always fun!  We of course continued on the japanese leg sleeve. Today we lined up a Geisha head with a katana through it.


So much fun!!! We also managed to do some colors on the sakuras and the background.. next time it will be loads of colors!!! And he also mentioned that he want's one of my black metal crazy rats on the other leg!! Stoked!


Even Candy girl came in to the studio to get some more color before Christmas.
The picture is just a little teaser of the sleeve. Will take a cool pic when I'm all done with the Epicness.

So, after all.. It's been a busy and productive week of sleeping, dragging myself to work, tattoo, draw and all other nice things I do everyday.

Hopefully I will get better soon. Now I'm off to Haugesund!
Gonna be good to see my family again. And get some nice home cooked christmas dinner!!!

So Merry Christmas to all of you!
See you next year!!!


Soundtrack of the day;
MAYHEM - Funeral fog

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I was looking at your blog, and I like it!
    I want to invite you to visit my art blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM