Thursday, March 3, 2011

But I saw the boogeyman! I saw him!

met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil.. 
-Dr. Sam Loomis


Did Mike Myers on Rachel today. This sleeve is gonna be so much fun!!!!
Not the best picture to work from, but turned out really nice... 
Gonna add some background and more stuff.. Gonna be a whole sleeve before summer sets in! Yeah!!!
Now; back to the drawing table...

Soundtrack of today; DEATH ANGEL - Lord of hate

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM