Wednesday, January 26, 2011

KARMAGEDDON

Needed to fix a couple of things in my hometown, Haugesund... and what is then better than working at Karma tattoo at day times?

Yesterday I did a Darkthrone tattoo on my fellow metal head Kristian.
One of my favorite bands in flesh! The image is taken from one of the new albums calles Circle of Wagons. Still in progress... will finish it and add some white highlights and background during the Inferno Festival that will happen at Easter in Oslo.


After some darkthrone torturing, Marius came in to outline his morphine hawk. The original design he came in with.. I redraw it a little to make it fit his placement. Cant wait to put some nice colors in this one!!!

Today Im doing some old school. Yeah!

Soundtrack of today; NECROPHAGIA- Bloodfreak

2 comments:

  1. Intense piece here, Jeg elske Darkthrone. It must have been an honor. How many hours of pain for this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! hmm... about 3 hours I think.. still not done.. will be more! Not the easiest piece to make... lots of details:)

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM