Sunday, January 16, 2011

SYMBOL SATURDAY

This saturday was the last work day for me and Kaia up in the North. I did two symbols.
The Necronomicon symbol ( that I am planning to get myself one day). and a cross.


The  fun part with these two tattoos, is that earlier that week we went shopping for some treasures up in Steinkjer. We felt in love with this little shop called Mathilde's verden (Mathilde's world), and this is what I found for my collection;


A white crusifix that Im gonna make some cool art of. This one is in stone, and looks really cool on my wall allready!


One candle with picture of the icon Lady of Guadolupe, two small irn crusifixes, two pictures of Jesus, and small little old bible in Old Norwegian language from 1940. Love it!



1 comment:

  1. The Necronomicon pentagram...uuuugh!!! Totalt skralt! I want one tooooo!

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM