Monday, June 6, 2011

SICK OF THE SICKNESS

Been some hectic weeks! Went straight over to Haugesund after Bergen convention to hang out with my family and do a little work at Karma Tattoo.

Been sick, tired and a little bit burned out lately. Simply too much to do and to little time.
I love traveling around.. but hopefully I will stay in Oslo for a while now. Need some rest....Or maybe a little holiday? hehe...

Did some cool projects over in Haugesund...
Did more on the Fetus Skull sleeve on Malene.. probably a little session left to get the last details and some more on the inner arm... Really fun to do this one!! Can´t wait to see it all done and take a nice, proper picture of it. This summer maybe...


Came back to Oslo early Saturday morning, me and my little suitcase. haha...
Got picked up at the airport, got some breakfast, then straight to the studio to do The Pirate Saturday!!!

"My life in a box"

Did a cool freehand old school swallow on Brede.  Not often I do freehand old school, but it was a lot of fun!! Since my arm is really fucked up from working too much lately, I only did 2 tattoos this Saturday. But I´m loading my batteries for the next one to work my ass off;)


So many cool projects to start on these days!
Jørgen from my hometown was in town recently, and we were able to do more on his back...
Freehand huuuge skull!!! Lot´s of details and background to take place, so lot to do still...




Will try to get better at blogging.. I know I´ve been slow lately. Sick and destroyed basically...Other than that, just have to post this picture of a gift from Dagfinn at Karma! Bring the Good old Black Metal days back and keep it OLD SCHOOL!
Grimm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM