Sunday, June 26, 2011

UPDATE FROM THE STUDIO

Been some hectic days lately. Been tattooing a lot, and is finally starting to get booked up for a while!! So, I will probably stay in Oslo without traveling for a while. There is nothing more I love than just drown myself in tattooing. It's what I love, and lately, the only thing that keeps me from going crazy at these crazy Oslo times.

Latest news is, we are redoing the whole studio at Art & Soul. I am moving away from down in the basement, and will have a new nice working place next to Quentin upstairs. Bigger shop, gonna be a blast!!!

Been starting a lot of cool projects lately, This one is a backpiece in making. Mostly gonna be freehand, but I managed to at least finish the birds. More pictures will come after next session... Stay tuned!!!!


Another cool project I started on last week is on one of the nicest girls I've met. She wanted two almost full sleeves with maori tribals. No symbols, no meanings, but only decorative patterns. Not what I really do, but I was really stoked when I started to draw it up. Putting together a lot of details, and just the picture in my head of this girl with two sleeves kicked my brain into this:
First session, bad ass!


Doing three cool projects tomorrow! Stoked! So now I gotta go to bed...
My vacation starts on Tuesday. Doctors order I guess. Will go home to my parents on the west coast. Draw, hang out with my grandma, surf and just basically relax.

Will try to update my blog when I am there;)

Other than that, my lists are starting to fill up pretty fast, so If you want an appointment during the fall you should be fast!
ancientskintattoo@gmail.com
OR
+47 468 94 928


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM