Sunday, June 26, 2011

TATTOOING THEBON FROM KEEP OF KALESSIN

I was lucky enough to do the first tattoo on one of my favorite singers from Norway; Thebon from Keep of Kalessin. A band I've been fan for so long, and is very glad to getting to know them. Always a lot of fun and good times.
As most Kalessin fans know, they are obsessed with dragons! I mean... obsessed.
So we made a cool tattoo on his arm, ripped off skin and dragon skin underneath!


Thnx for the good time, and I will se you around on tour!
Hopefully not to long until I will see them live again;)

Here is the result after about 5 hours:


Check out one of their videos!


1 comment:

  1. Totally good time! Anyway, it´s really smashing good looking!!! But it´s too long since you and me have been banging our heads together when Kalessin rocks the stage! <3 OLD times! <3

    ReplyDelete

TRINE GRIMM

TRINE GRIMM